Phoenix Personal Injury Lawyer

Personal Injury Image

Injury attorneys may be needed if you have sustained a serious injury due to another person’s negligence. In many cases, you may be entitled to compensation.The attorneys at Zazueta Law, PLLC, have represented plaintiffs in numerous personal injury cases resulting from automobile accidents, premises accidents, and slip and falls, among others. 

At Zazueta Law, PLLC, we are devoted and determined advocates. Our goal is to improve the lives of individuals and families affected by others' negligent conduct and to help alleviate the devastating physical, emotional, and financial burdens they suffer. Zazueta Law will demonstrate unsurpassed preparation and relentless dedication to clients who put their trust in Zazueta Law.

How Much is my Personal Injury Claim Worth?

Assessing just compensation for your injuries and losses can be challenging. Calculating medical expenses and property damage repair costs is relatively straightforward, but assigning a value to emotional suffering is more complex. This is where the knowledge of a Phoenix personal injury lawyer can be invaluable. We can assist you in determining the two categories of damages that insurance companies consider. These categories are called general damages and specific damages.

  • General Damages: This category encompasses pain and emotional anguish, which are more challenging to monetize. Factors to consider include discomfort, difficulty focusing, PTSD, anxiety and/or depression, and sleep disturbances.

  • Specific Damages: these represent quantifiable monetary losses directly stemming from your injuries. The most frequent examples include medical expenses and diminished earning capacity due to absence from work caused by your injuries.

Comparative Negligence In Arizona

Is it permissible to seek reimbursement from another party even when you acknowledge partial responsibility for the incident and resulting harm? Indeed, in Arizona, the state's comparative fault regulation permits you to pursue a claim against any other party responsible for your losses, irrespective of their degree of liability. While it is uncommon and unproductive, you could theoretically take legal action against another party even if you were deemed 99% at fault for the incident, with the other party only 1% negligent. The sole exception is if it is established that you deliberately caused the accident and injuries, in which case your claim could be dismissed.

Contact a Personal Injury Attorney in Phoenix

If you or a loved one has suffered an injury due to someone's negligence, contacting a personal injury lawyer based in Phoenix, Arizona, is crucial. Our empathetic and proficient team has managed some of the most complex cases, encompassing catastrophic personal injuries or wrongful death incidents. We commit ourselves to safeguarding the rights of those affected and their loved ones when a negligent party inflicts irreversible damage. Our legal practice at Zazueta Law provides scheduled consultations, and our payment is contingent upon your receipt of a settlement, judgment, or other compensation.

Discover how we can assist you by dialing (480) 210-1609 or via our "contact us" form accessible here.

Why Clients Choose Zazueta Law


1st place ribbon


Hundreds of cases devoted to solving client legal problems.
A wallet with money in it


A great lawyer should not break the bank.
Hands shaking


Choosing the right lawyer is important. You should know your lawyer.
Spanish speaking icon


Improved communication 
reduces errors & cost from translation services.

Get in Touch

Lock In Your Consultation By Contacting Us Today!

Map pin icon
2633 E Indian School Rd. STE 370, Phoenix, Arizona 85016
Background dots
Legal Disclaimer:

I certify that I am 18 years of age or older.  I understand that the information I submit through this site may not be kept confidential and that no attorney-client relationship has been formed until I have been notified by ZAZUETA LAW, PLLC that my matter has been accepted. Read Full Statement

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.